Touch 10 Generation 2
CZone Touch 10 Generation 2 is the gateway to your CZone Digital Switching.
The state of the art CZone Touch 10 Generation 2 is a sleek attractive touch screen with glass dash styling that will complement the interior of any high-end vessel or recreational vehicle.
Touch 10 Generation 2, has a powerful dual-core processer and easy to use, intuitive CZone 2.0 User Interface with customizable favorites pages, simple controls and easy to follow menu structure.
The high bright IPS LCD touch screen panel offers the very latest generation capacitive touchscreen technology to ensure maximum responsiveness.
The CZone Touch 10 Generation 2 outperforms in sunlight, is viewable from any angle, and features dimming capability for optimal night-time viewing. All of this packaged into a splash-proof mounting system makes it suitable for any marine application.
- Easy to use touch interface
- Sleek glass dash styling
- Optically bonded IPS LCD provides excellent viewing angles
- 24bit color for better color accuracy and contrast
- High resolution 2024 X 600 pixel for sharp and clear images
- 500nit brightness dimmable for night-time viewing
- NMEA 2000 compatible
- New dual core processor provides lightning fast performance
- Wide 8-32v DC voltage range
- Consistent and familiar CZone 2.0 User Interface, customizable for any OEM
CZone displays are the interface between the CZone network and the user. They offer full control of circuits as well as the ability to view important onboard system information, such as tank levels and power levels (for both AC and DC supplies).
Audio and visual alarms with systems diagnostics are also provided. The displays are extremely intuitive to use with simple controls and a menu structure that is easy to follow. The ‘modes of operation’ feature allows the control of multiple circuits with a single push of a button. For instance, ‘night running’ mode turns pre-selected lights on to dim levels. These modes can all be configured by the user.
DC power meter
- Displays voltages of multiple battery banks, includes low and high voltage alarms.
- Displays charge and discharge (Amps) of multiple battery banks.
- Displays battery capacity in ampere hours and % charge/discharge, includes low ampere hour alarm.
- Logging of battery minimum and maximum voltage levels.
- Logging of minimum battery capacity level.
AC power meter
- Displays multiple line voltages (230 and 120 V), includes high and low voltage alarm.
- Displays AC line frequencies, includes high and low frequency alarm and AC power consumption in kW.
- Logging of minimum and maximum voltage and frequency levels.
- Logging of maximum AC current.
- Turn circuits on and off, including timer and light dimming control.
- Set modes of operation.
- View tank level information for multiple tanks and fluid types.
- Displays standard NMEA 2000 information.
- Displays temperature and pressure values.
- Monitors all circuits connected to the CZone network.
- Logging of circuit run time and on cycles.
- CZone network status reporting.
- Indicates alarms for onboard faults in audible and visual form (bilge pump operation, smoke alarm).
- Logging of alarms with date and time.