CZone Control 1 Interface
80-911-0122-00 - (connectors not included)
The Control 1 Interface combines multiple input and output devices into one module. This minimizes time and effort during installation by reducing connections between multiple modules and the footprint required.
The Control 1 Interface incorporates many of the core features and benefits of the fully featured Combination Output Interface (COI), but has been re-engineered to offer improved cost-per-channel value. The Control 1 Interface features the same rugged design as the fully featured COI with IPx5 water ingress protection and complete mechanical fuse and bypass on all circuits. Industry standard Deutsch connectors provide reliable plug and play installation.
Control 1 Interface builds onto CZone’s portfolio of leading digital control and monitoring products. Delivering only the essential features required for small systems, the Control 1 Interface increases affordability and ensures the benefits of CZone are accessible to a wider range of applications than ever before.
- Complete CZone Control and Monitoring system in a single box.
- Modular design provides system options for wide range of vessels and RV’s.
- Compatible with marine multi-function and black box chartplotter / fishfinders.
- Equipped with advanced core CZone feature set.
- Competitive price point for cost sensitive applications.
- ABYC compliant ATC fusing and mechanical bypass for redundancy.
- PWM (pulse-width modulation) light dimming capability & smooth start.
- Monitor tank levels, battery voltage, temperature and pressure using industry standard sensors.
- Bilge Pump Run Detection allows pump control and monitoring from a single wire.
- Status LEDs for all outputs, DC supply and NMEA 2000.
- Additional volt monitoring on main DC connection and NMEA 2000.
- In-built load shedding allows non-necessary loads to be turned off to preserve battery life.
- USB port allows full system firmware and configuration updates (no PC or adapters required).
With the rapid adoption of digital switching systems into smaller vessels and the recreational vehicle market, CZone is committed to developing a portfolio that includes affordable digital control and monitoring solutions.
Control 1 Interface’s increased affordability ensures a wider range of OEM customers can deliver the benefits of digital control and monitoring to their customers, offering greater value, functionality and differentiation.
|Output channels (high)||4 x 25 A|
|Output channels (low)||12 x 10 A (dimmable)|
|Analogue inputs||8 inputs (positive or negative switching, 0-32 V), 0-1000 Ohm resistance, 4-20 mA current|
|Communication protocol||NMEA 2000|
|NMEA 2000 PGN output||fluid Level, pressure, temperature, battery voltage|
|Circuit current monitoring||no|
|Circuit protection||ATC fuse with fuse tripped & fuse in bypass alarms|
|Additional monitoring||1x voltage sense on main positive stud|
|Circuit bypass||mechanical protection / bypass all output channels|
|Max. continuous current||150 A at 40 °C / 104 °F (derating > 40 °C / 104 °F)|
|Power supply||M8 (5/16”) stud positive, M6 (1/4”) stud negative|
|Supply voltage||9-32 V (with power available LED)|
|Bilge pump circuits||4 high current channels: integrated manual control and 'pump running' detection|
|Protection degree||IPx5 (mounted at 0° +/- 90°)|
|Dimensions (incl. optional cable cover), hxwxd||339 x 194 x 65 mm
13.3 x 7.6 x 2.6 inch
|Compliance||CE, ABYC, NMEA, ISO8846/SAEJ1171 Ignition Protected|
|Power consumption||operating (all channels On) = 100 mA at 13.2 V / operating (all channels Off ) = 75 mA at 13.2 V|