CZone Touch 7
Introducing the newest member of the CZone display family: the Touch 7. With an excellent 7-inch LCD panel, this display can be viewed from any angle.
The Touch 7 features all new electronics with the fastest processor ever in a CZone Touch display, and built in WiFi connectivity for iPad pairing. Installation is easy with front mount installation, shallow mounting depth and a wide voltage range.
The Touch 7 also uses the highly customizable and easy to use CZone 2.0 User Interface.
The CZone Touch 7 comes with a mounting bracket, 1 meter network cable and power connector.
- Easy to use 7-inch display with modern, low profile glass design.
- Optically bonded LCD with IPS technology provides excellent viewing angles.
- 24 bit colour depth; for better colour accuracy and contrast.
- High resolution; 1024 x 600 pixels for sharp and clear images.
- 500 nit brightness; dimmable for night time viewing.
- New dual core processor provides lightning fast performance.
- Easy front mount installation and screwless rear access.
- Shallow 35 mm mounting depths including cables.
- Built in WiFi and Ethernet for tablet connectivity.
- NMEA 2000 compatible.
- Wide 8-32 V DC voltage range.
- Consistent and familiar CZone 2.0 User Interface, customizable for OEM.
|Operating voltage range||8-32 V DC|
|Screen||7.0” LCD display (optically bonded) with IPS technology, projected capacitive touchscreen|
|Resolution||1024 x 600 pixels|
|Colour depth||24-bit RGB|
|Processor||NXP / Freescale i.MX6DL Dual-Cortex A9|
|Interfaces||USB 2.0, Ethernet, NMEA 2000, WiFi|
|Operating temperature||-20 °C to 70 °C
-4 °F to 158 °F
|Dimensions, hxwxd||195 x 130 x 41 mm
7.7 x 5.1 x 1.6 inch
|Delivered with||mounting bracket, 1 mtr NMEA 2000 drop cable and power connector|
|Compliance||CE, FCC, RCM|
|Power consumption||430 mA at 12 V (operating - backlight 100 %) - 130 mA at 12 V (standby – backlight off )|
|Temperature range (storage/non operating)||30 °C to 80 °C
86 °F to 176 °F
|Protection degree||none, IPx0 (Touch 7 has been designed primarily for RV applications, any marine application should be reserved for parts of the vessel that remain dry)|
|DC power connector||Phoenix 1777992 MSTB 2,5 / 3-STF-5,08|