CZONE ACMI 230V-QUOTATION PURPOSES ONLY 80-911-0068-00
AC Mains Interface (ACMI)
A sophisticated source selector or transfer switch, the AC Mains Interface enables the user to specify the AC power source (generator, inverter, grid power). It was developed for use with the CZone digital control system, but may also be used as a stand-alone device.
The ACMI can be programmed to automatically change the supply source when the current rating is exceeded, and includes a manual bypass and user-friendly display screen that ensures easy current, voltage, frequency, and power monitoring. Other features include six monitored, over-current protected main power inputs of up to 100 A each, as well as two outputs, which enables two separate load groups and a parallel option for use with a single source. To simplify installation, the ACMI comes pre-wired.
- Six source inputs up to 100 A (e.g. 2x grid power, 2x generator).
- Auto changeover.
- Monitoring of channel status (on/off/malfunction).
- Provision for RCDs.
- Provides circuit protection and control.
- Load shedding.
- Manual override at enclosure and via remote panel.
- Status LEDs at enclosure.
- Customisable to suit installation requirements.
- Pre-wired for quick connection.
- Support of multiple pole designs (double, triple, four pole).
- Timer controls.
- 110 V AC, 240 V AC, 110/220 V AC, 50 or 60 Hz models.
- IPX5 enclosure.
- Utilises standard DIN rail mounted components for circuit protection and control.
- Physical and software lockouts between source controls (prevents two sources from becoming connected).
- Reverse polarity and bad power supply alarms including auto disconnect and lockouts.
- Current, voltage, frequency and power monitoring incorporated (six channels).
- Two outputs (load groups), allows for two separate load groups with parallel option for use with single source.
Contact us for custom requirements.
|Dimensions, hxwxd||430 x 540 x 186 mm
16.9 x 21.3 x 7.3 inch