Skip to content
CZone Network Bridge Interface
- For isolating sections of an NMEA 2000 network to decrease standby current draw
- Isolation when bridging between two CAN networks, (eg connecting CZone to Simrad Simnet)
- For expansion of the NMEA 2000 network when the maximum node limit (node = any device connected to the NMEA 2000 network) for the network has been reache
- Once fitted, a further 40 nodes can be added
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device