Wireless Interface (WI)
Monitor and control your onboard systems from your iPad
The Wireless Interface (WI) allows your iPad to interface with the onboard CZone® system for full monitoring and control of the electrical equipment via a clear and intuitive display. The interface acts as a hub for the seamless connection between the two popular communication networks of MasterBus and CZone®.
- User-friendly homepage to monitor and control onboard circuits.
- Integrated control and monitoring of Mastervolt power products including battery chargers and inverters.
- Monitor AC/DC power and battery data.
- Monitor tank levels.
- Receive visible alarms.
- Connect a maximum of three devices simultaneously.
- Ability to personalise homepage to display favourite circuits, modes and monitoring.
- Connects to CZone or MasterBus network for control and monitoring of systems.
- Customise your layout.
- The Wireless Interface acts as the hub between MasterBus/CZone networks and local WiFi devices.
• The Wireless Interface acts as the hub between MasterBus/CZone networks and local WiFi devices
NOTE: WI MasterBus connector required for MasterBus connection
Ethernet connection to connect to other LANs
USB connection for configuration updates
Tested to FCC, CE, EMC
Power cable and aerial included
|Dimensions, hxwxd||105 x 190 x 60 mm
4.1 x 7.5 x 2.4 inch
|Delivered with||power cable, WiFi antenna, USB extension cable, user’s manual|
- NOTE: WI MasterBus connector 80-911-0095-00 required for MasterBus connection.
- Ethernet connection to connect to other LANs.
- USB connection for configuration updates.
- Power cable and aerial included.