CZONE TOUCH 10 KIT 80-911-0100-00
CZone Touch 10 (80-911-0100-00)
The gateway to your CZone digital switching and Mastervolt power electronics system has just been transformed by the ‘state of the art’ CZone Touch 10. The sleek, attractive screen design will complement the interior of any high-end vessel or recreational vehicle, while offering the very latest generation capacitive touchscreen technology. The high bright display outperforms in sunlight and the improved screen resolution provides a detailed and crisp graphical user interface. All of this has been packaged into an innovative, splash-proof mounting system to provide an outstanding ‘human-machine’ experience.
CZone displays are the interface between the CZone network and the user. They offer full control of circuits as well as the ability to view important onboard system information, such as tank levels and power levels (for both AC and DC supplies).
Audio and visual alarms with systems diagnostics are also provided. The displays are extremely intuitive to use with simple controls and a menu structure that is easy to follow. The ‘modes of operation’ feature allows the control of multiple circuits with a single push of a button. For instance, ‘night running’ mode turns pre-selected lights on to dim levels. These modes can all be configured by the user.
DC power meter
- Displays voltages of multiple battery banks, includes low and high voltage alarms.
- Displays charge and discharge (Amps) of multiple battery banks.
- Displays battery capacity in ampere hours and % charge/discharge, includes low ampere hour alarm.
- Logging of battery minimum and maximum voltage levels.
- Logging of minimum battery capacity level.
AC power meter
- Displays multiple line voltages (230 and 120 V), includes high and low voltage alarm.
- Displays AC line frequencies, includes high and low frequency alarm and AC power consumption in kW.
- Logging of minimum and maximum voltage and frequency levels.
- Logging of maximum AC current.
- Turn circuits on and off, including timer and light dimming control.
- Set modes of operation.
- View tank level information for multiple tanks and fluid types.
- Displays standard NMEA 2000 information.
- Displays temperature and pressure values.
- Monitors all circuits connected to the CZone network.
- Logging of circuit run time and on cycles.
- CZone network status reporting.
- Indicates alarms for onboard faults in audible and visual form (bilge pump operation, smoke alarm).
- Logging of alarms with date and time.
Click the links below for
|Screen||10.1” LED-backlit projected capacitive touchscreen display with IPS technology|
|Aspect ratio||widescreen 16:10|
|Resolution||1280 x 800 pixels|
|Interfaces||NMEA2000, USB2.0, Ethernet|
|Power supply||8-32 V|
|Dimensions, hxwxd||196 x 275 x 41 mm
7.7 x 10.8 x 1.6 inch
|Power consumption||1 A at 12 V, 500 mA at 24 V|
We Also Recommend
CZONE COMBINATION OUTPUT INTERFACE (COI) WITH CONNECTORS 80-911-0119-00